Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Go down 
+22
Barrovian
DigitalSpire
iSnow
jyghf
Catflap60
Sheltiluver95
Skid985
jackalmaniac
Tcgirl24
Flubby
pengy126
Skyward Sam
Bandit
magicNASRI
Mikki
xPYRAMiD™
Puggypug10
Kool Kat
Tricky
Rudolph
Helaina
Argie
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 4:40 pm

"That was... Awkward. So do you want to get a butterbeer, Alice?"
Back to top Go down
xPYRAMiD™
Citizen
Citizen
xPYRAMiD™

Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 4:42 pm

"What's up with her, anyway?" the girl just ran out of the shop, "Is she psycho or something?" Alice thought to herself. "Nah, maybe later," she replied to Brett's offer, It's a busy day and she haven't gotten around to get all the stuff she's supposed to get yet. "I better be off then, got lots of stuff to do." Alice turned around and started searching for the book she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 4:42 pm

xP Halama ROFL xD

Cheyenne did some serious Spyin, She spyed on Brett, After when she was done she felt alil bit better
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 4:49 pm

"Okay. Cya around." Brett reached into her pocket. She pulled a list out. "O.O I totally forgot!" she taught to herself. She rushed to find everything on her list.
Back to top Go down
xPYRAMiD™
Citizen
Citizen
xPYRAMiD™

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 4:58 pm

Alice exited the shop after she got the required books. Next stop: Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. "It's about time I get myself new robes," she said to herself, "I think I outgrew my old ones." Madam Malkin's shop was next door, so it wasn't that much of a walk to get there.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 5:04 pm

Brett finishes her book shopping and heads to Ollivander's.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 5:25 pm

Cheyenne was still spying on Brett. But she got bored, And she wondered Whats a list for?! She Accidently Sneezed! "Oops!" She ran away before Brett could see her. She sat on the ground near the BookShop. Hmmm....I wanna go home She teared for abit, then she thought to herself "What am i doing im acting like a baby" She got up and tryed to find Brett
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 5:35 pm

Brett looked around. "Something is going on," she thought to herself as she payed. She walked outside of the store and looked around. She headed to Twilfitt and Tatting's cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 5:40 pm

Cheyenne Followed her and Touched her shoulder, ANd she heard Brett Scream so she screams too "AHHHHH" Then she walked with Brett Whats aList for? Idk cause this is my first day :face: Yeahh. We should hang out sometime. Cheyenne walked away
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 5:42 pm

" :roll: First years..."
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 5:45 pm

Lol.."Cheyenne sat outside the book store and thunk. She pulled earphones and a MP3 player Out. She listened to music and Fell asleep"
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 5:55 pm

OORPG: Cut the electronics, will you? Thanks. MP3s don't work (and there is absolutely no use for them) in any Wizarding places. Thanks.

I'm going to choose all your houses for you and then post them. ;-)

IRPG: Ineeda entered Diagon Alley.
"Why do I always get stuck with the shopping? Really, what is with this?" she said, kicking a pebble and swearing when she found out it was actually a rock embedded deep into the ground. Limping on her throbbing toe, she headed to Madame Malkin's. It would be a relief getting new school robes, her old ones came down to above her ankles, she had grown so much.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 5:58 pm

O.o O come on, My sister thought of it! O.o
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 6:06 pm

OORPG: Sorry, but you can't pull out laptops and iPods in the Wizarding World and expect them to be useful at all.
Katie, I can't edit your information, so I can't put all the house information on there. =\

Tricky, I'd probably put you in Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 6:11 pm

"Last thing on the list... Madam Malkin's."
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 6:17 pm

OORPG: Twillfit and Tatting's is a robe store, and so is Madame Malkin's. Going to both is kind of random... just telling you. =P

IRPG: "Ouch, watch where you're going, will you!?" shouted Ineeda as she walked into Brett.
"Oh, it's you. Well, good luck with this year. It's going to be pretty tough, isn't it?" she sneered as she continued her way to Madame Malkin's.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 6:20 pm

Oh really? o.O Oh well... Teehee

"Thanks? :roll:" Brett mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 6:24 pm

Ineeda packed all her new robes, happy with what she had gotten. She walked out of the store with one last nasty look at Brett and ran over to the ice cream place for a big fudge sunday before she continued shopping.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 6:29 pm

On second thought... Maybe I will go to Wealsleys'. Brett thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 6:32 pm

IRPG: Ineeda flew open the door of the book shop, tripped, and ran straight into a stock of Monster Book of Monsters. It took three sails assistants to pull her from the vicious pages. Covered in cuts, she recited what books the fourth years needed.

Last edited by Argie on July 31st 2009, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : !)
Back to top Go down
xPYRAMiD™
Citizen
Citizen
xPYRAMiD™

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 6:38 pm

After all that waiting, Alice paid for her newly acquired robes and walked out of the shop. She passed by the bookstore and spotted someone wrestling their way out of the Monster Book Of Monsters "Some people..." she thought, "OK, so what's next?" Alice said, taking her list out of her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 6:41 pm

Thinking of how much better off the world would be without idiots like that placing the Monster Book of Monsters for display right in front of the front door, she walked out the store, staggering with the weight of so many new books in her arms. She swayed a little as she passed someone else, who was checking their list. Sweating, she made her way over to the Quidditch Shop and began looking at new brooms. Her old one had begun to have trouble turning swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 6:52 pm

Brett stood in front of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. *Sigh* She bailed out and went to the quill store.
Back to top Go down
xPYRAMiD™
Citizen
Citizen
xPYRAMiD™

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 7:21 pm

"Let's see." Alice still had to visit Slug & Jiggers but that could wait. "I wonder if Brett's offer is still up." she started walking around searching for her.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 7:35 pm

Brett walks out of the quill store looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next