Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Go down 
+22
Barrovian
DigitalSpire
iSnow
jyghf
Catflap60
Sheltiluver95
Skid985
jackalmaniac
Tcgirl24
Flubby
pengy126
Skyward Sam
Bandit
magicNASRI
Mikki
xPYRAMiD™
Puggypug10
Kool Kat
Tricky
Rudolph
Helaina
Argie
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 7:45 pm

Name: Joanna (Or Jojo) Forwits
Witch or Wizard: Witch
Pet(opitional): Barn Owl named Mercury
Will you be playing Quidditch: No.
Describe the way you look: Long Blonde hair with dark brown eyes, pale skin.
Are you Pure Blood, Half Blood, or Muggle Born: Half Blood
What year will you be in? 4th
Would you like to be a teacher as well as student: No.
-------------------------------------------------

Jojo waves good-bye to her mom and looks around. This was her forth year at Hogwarts and was excited to see her friends again and make new ones.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 7:53 pm

Brett looks father down the alley to see Jojo. See run toward her direction. "Hey Jojo!"
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 7:59 pm

*Jojo turns around* "Hey Brett! Long time no see!"
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 8:03 pm

"Yeah. So how ya been?"
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 8:08 pm

"I've been ok, just a little tired. And how are you?
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 8:22 pm

"Good. I just finished my shopping. I'm looking for Alice, we are suppose to be crabbing butterbeers. Do you wanna come with?"
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 9:14 pm

OORPG:There's one day left to get your books,
Before you see our castle's looks,
Tomorrow we'll be sorting you
Into four amazing groups!

Ehh.. I was bored.
(BTW Guys tomorrow you'll be in Hogwarts but new people can still join!)

IRPG: It was getting late and Ineeda was done shopping. She hung around at the Leaky Cauldron with some drinks, but soon became sleepy. Hopping into the floo powder, she shouted "Life Family Mansion!" and was twisting in the soot and ashes away to her house.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 9:40 pm

Argie wrote:
OORPG:There's one day left to get your books,
Before you see our castle's looks,
Tomorrow we'll be sorting you
Into four amazing groups!

Ehh.. I was bored.
(BTW Guys tomorrow you'll be in Hogwarts but new people can still join!)

IRPG: It was getting late and Ineeda was done shopping. She hung around at the Leaky Cauldron with some drinks, but soon became sleepy. Hopping into the floo powder, she shouted "Life Family Mansion!" and was twisting in the soot and ashes away to her house.
OORPG: Oh, I remember those initial things. Anyway, how does "you" and "groups" rhyme?
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 9:47 pm

OORPG: It doesn't. >.>
You joining? =\

IRPG: Ineeda arrived at her family's fireplace, got out, and picked up a book on the table.
"Standard Book of Spells, Grade Four," she read, as a house-elf scurried along to clean up the mess. "Thanks for getting this, mum, you really saw ahead. They were all out of copies at the shop today. I guess everyone else bought them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 9:49 pm

Katie looked down at her list and crossed out everything mentally. She had an hour before she could check into the leaky caldrun(sp?), so she headed down to get a butter beer and see if anyone she knew was there.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 10:17 pm

Ineeda was pacing around the room, excited. She had packed everything up and shut Zeus in his cage. He was hooting, clearly excited about getting to see his friend owl back at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 10:26 pm

After a butterbeer, she walked up to the leaky caldrun and found her room. Since she was only staying there a night, she decided to not unpack anything and just fall asleep in her robes.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 10:30 pm

Ineeda bustled over to her room. She decided to get to sleep early so she could eat a good breakfast before boarding the Hogwarts Express.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 10:37 pm

Smiley woke up to a pounding on her door. She ran to see who it was, but noone was there... she shook it off and got ready for the train.

Katie had grabbed her stuff and went down to the fireplace. She quickly grabbed some floo powder, mumbled her destination, and disapeered into the emerald flames. Akwardly, she landed in a fireplace at Platform 9 3/4. She quickly sat down in an empty car, feeding her pet owl as she waited for the train to move.

[Argie, tell what house I am in now, I have to go to NCY tommorow]
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 10:43 pm

OORPG: GRYFFINDOR! Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 11:54 pm

Jojo ran from shop to shop to grab her supplies she needed for Hogwarts, then she reminded herself that she needed to get a good night sleep tonight for Hogwarts in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 12:01 am

Brett finished her drinks and was already in her room getting ready for Hogwarts. She looked at her check list to make sure she had everything ready. "Check, check, aaaaaand... CHECK! :)" Brett looked over the books she had bought at the bookstore. She yawned and fell asleep with the book laid across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 12:08 am

Jojo got home and was happy she was home. She had some butterbear. After the butterbear, she made sure everything was here, then packed her bags.

She laid down in bed, closed her eyes, and thought about Hogwarts. Then she slowly drifted off to sleep, and dreamed of Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 12:37 am

Name: Senna Quiggley (the type of name they always have in the books)
Witch or Wizard: Witch
Pet(opitional): None
Will you be playing Quidditch: Yeah
Describe the way you look: Shoulder length brown hair, tall, big eyes. what else?
Are you Pure Blood, Half Blood, or Muggle Born: Pure blood
What year will you be in? 6th
Would you like to be a teacher as well as student: No just a student.

p.s I WANNA BE IN SLYTHERIN.
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 12:46 am

Jojo wakes up from a great nights sleep. She grabs her bags and her Owl, Mercury, and heads out to Hogwarts.

She notices her surroundings, trees, ponds, and dark skies. She feeds her owl as shes waiting to arrive at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
xPYRAMiD™
Citizen
Citizen
xPYRAMiD™

Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 2:55 am

One way or another, Alice ended up on the Hogwart Express. She sat in an empty car watching Merlin chasing something on the ground, she looked outside the window to see a beautiful scenery passing by.

OORPG: Which house am I in? Payton Bice
Don't you dare say Hufflepuff, I'm not "Loyal, Dependable and Hardworking." Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 3887
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 2:59 am

Senna was looking for a compartment to sit in. She found one with only one person.
"Hi" she said and walked in and sat down without asking.
Back to top Go down
xPYRAMiD™
Citizen
Citizen
xPYRAMiD™

Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 3:14 am

Alice was startled when someone opened the door with no warning, there was a tall girl standing there, probably a year or two older than Alice herself. "Oh, hey," Alice shifted her attention back to the passing trees outside. "Watch the cat now, will you? He's not very friendly these days."
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 3:21 am

OORPG: I was forced to come here. :roll:

Name: "James Flitwick"
Witch or Wizard: Wizard
Pet(opitional): None
Will you be playing Quidditch: Yeah
Describe the way you look: Short brown hair, tall, big eyes. What else?
Are you Pure Blood, Half Blood, or Muggle Born: Pure blood
What year will you be in? 6th
Would you like to be a teacher as well as student: No, just a student.

PS- I can't make my own templates (;)) and Slytherin is the house for "mean" and "naughty" girls. Raise Eyebrows Right Argie/Katie? :p

Before I do anything inside the RPG, I have never been in/done an RPG. So...

IRPG: James hops on the train and walks down through the train until he finds the one with Senna and some other girl. "Hey" he says and sits down next to Senna.

Last edited by Tricky14 on August 1st 2009, 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 3:38 am

Cheyenne didnt know what to do so Cheyenne walked in and looked at everyone silently. "Ahaha..Hi" She sat down Quietly Feeling Weird,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next