Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate this

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

I hate this Empty
PostI hate this

I hate my life at this point. I am in so much trouble all the time for doing nothing wrong at all. I hate living at home and I have knowhere else to go. I am also very sick and dont want to go to school on Monday, but it's a lot better than staying in this house. There are people that I should not hate at all but I cant stand them. No one wants me anymore. I thought that my dad was the last person on earth who actually cared about me and wanted me around but, I was way off, it was all fake. Even my friends would be better of without me, I feel closer to you guys (a group of people I have never even met) than I do my own friends and family. I wish I could kill myself but I would never have the guts to do it. I need some way to de-stress but I cant get any privacy or a moment when Im not in pain.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I hate this :: Comments

Mikki
Re: I hate this
Post November 1st 2009, 6:44 pm by Mikki
My life exactly.

I know partly how you feel, and it's not a good feeling at all. This is way worse than my problems, but at some points at my life, things are like this. My mom's side of the family hates me and part of my dad's side does. The only people who care are my parents and maybe 5 friends, possibly not even 5.
Post November 1st 2009, 6:46 pm by BabyCP
I'm so sorry, Bam. It must be so hard for you to deal with all of this. Did you even try telling your parents what happened that time with the cigarette etc? Well anyways, I'm sure things will get better soon. It won't stay like this forever. And no need to kill yourself. xD If you did, then you realize you just wasted your whole life over 1 thing that could of been over in a few days. Sometimes I feel like this too.
Bam
Post November 1st 2009, 6:48 pm by Bam
Im pretty sure they believe me now about that stuff that I got in trouble for before, but that doesnt stop everyone from ruining my life now. I keep finding information out about myself and my family that I have been lied to about for years.
Sjb
Post November 1st 2009, 6:51 pm by Sjb
bamBOOzle wrote:
\ I keep finding information out about myself and my family that I have been lied to about for years.
What, you were adopted?
Just kidding, Just kidding.....
Sounds like your life sucks right now.
Sorry to hear about this.

~Sjb
Bam
Post November 1st 2009, 6:55 pm by Bam
Thanks, and I wish I were adopted. Im sorry about dumping this on all you guys I hate complaining to people about my problems I just need someone to talk to and I dont trust anyone I know enough to talk to them about this.

~Bam
Linky
Post November 1st 2009, 7:24 pm by Linky
I see you got your computer back.
Anyways, I hope you feel better soon.

~Linky
Bam
Post November 1st 2009, 8:12 pm by Bam
Thanks Linky.

~Bam
Luigi Leader
Post November 1st 2009, 8:35 pm by Luigi Leader
I feel sad for you:(
Bam
Post November 1st 2009, 10:04 pm by Bam
Thanks, I dont want you to, I just want someone to talk to this about.

~Bam
Revinder
Post November 2nd 2009, 12:27 am by Revinder
I hate when you have that feeling, I understand Bam..I experience it every once in a while where you just want to do something or want to go and talk to someone and your just bored and mad...I hope you feel better soon.

Best Wishes,

-Revinder
Catflap60
Post November 2nd 2009, 3:23 am by Catflap60
You can make your parents happy by doing choures like:

Cut the grass
Clean the windows
Even spend more time with your loved ones!

Then your parent will love you and respect you as you respect them! (;
Sjb
Post November 2nd 2009, 2:06 pm by Sjb
Bam, you can talk to us about this.
I am here for you.

~Sjb
Post November 2nd 2009, 2:08 pm by BabyCP
bamBOOzle wrote:

~Bam
If it makes you feel better, you can always talk about this to me in PM. =) I'd be happy enough to talk about it with you.
Sjb
Post November 2nd 2009, 2:11 pm by Sjb
Demented Muffin wrote:
bamBOOzle wrote:

~Bam
If it makes you feel better, you can always talk about this to me in PM. =) I'd be happy enough to talk about it with you.
Yeah, me too.

~Sjb
Bam
Post November 2nd 2009, 7:33 pm by Bam
Catflap60 wrote:
You can make your parents happy by doing choures like:

Cut the grass
Clean the windows
Even spend more time with your loved ones!

Then your parent will love you and respect you as you respect them! (;

I do cut the grass, I do clean the windows, I try to spend time with my family but they all hate me, anymore suggestions?

~Bam
Post November 2nd 2009, 7:40 pm by Rudolph
Ew I hate spending time with my family. :roll:

Maybe you could talk to them alone and when they have your 100% attention. If they don't listen, talk to a counselor at school. I just learned about communication in health. ^-^ Tehe
Bam
Post November 2nd 2009, 11:15 pm by Bam
The counselers at my school call your parents and blab to them everything you say.

~Bam
Post November 2nd 2009, 11:28 pm by Rudolph
Ew... That's really stupid. =|
Bam
Post November 3rd 2009, 12:18 am by Bam
Yup, it is, my friend went down there the other day and she wouldnt let her go back to class until she told her what was wrong and then she called her mom down to the school when my friend said not too. I think we have the same counseler too, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I am feeling a little bit better, being re-united with one of my best friends, she is helping me a lot. Also, I must admit, going on the forum helps me de-stress, almost as much as making music does (thats a lot).

~Bam
Post November 3rd 2009, 12:24 am by Rudolph
That's good. Friends' support always makes me feel better. ^-^
Bam
Post November 3rd 2009, 12:29 am by Bam
Me too, I just didnt tell her whats going on though, I dont want to talk about it to people I know, it gets me too worked up.

~Bam
Post November 3rd 2009, 12:43 am by Rudolph
I usually don't talk to my friends about my life at home and stuff. They don't give good advice. >.< It's hard for me to keep everything locked up inside sometimes.
Bam
Post November 3rd 2009, 12:51 am by Bam
Same here, I dont know many people who give good advice, they just try and talk themselves out of helping you in the nicest way possible.xD

~Bam
Post November 3rd 2009, 1:09 am by Rudolph
Haha. I try to make my friends feel better when they are down, but sometimes they don't want to be bothered. Then when I don't help they complain. =|
Post  by Sponsored content

I hate this

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next