Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate this

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

I hate this - Page 2 Empty
PostI hate this

I hate my life at this point. I am in so much trouble all the time for doing nothing wrong at all. I hate living at home and I have knowhere else to go. I am also very sick and dont want to go to school on Monday, but it's a lot better than staying in this house. There are people that I should not hate at all but I cant stand them. No one wants me anymore. I thought that my dad was the last person on earth who actually cared about me and wanted me around but, I was way off, it was all fake. Even my friends would be better of without me, I feel closer to you guys (a group of people I have never even met) than I do my own friends and family. I wish I could kill myself but I would never have the guts to do it. I need some way to de-stress but I cant get any privacy or a moment when Im not in pain.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I hate this :: Comments

Bam
Re: I hate this
Post November 3rd 2009, 12:07 pm by Bam
MadisonAve wrote:
Haha. I try to make my friends feel better when they are down, but sometimes they don't want to be bothered. Then when I don't help they complain. =|

I know what you mean...most people I know, are to stubborn to do what they need to do to get out of there situation so they think my advice is just babbling.

~Bam
Post November 3rd 2009, 12:25 pm by Rudolph
Same here. People are so odd. ><
.Kira
Post November 10th 2009, 1:21 pm by .Kira
Try finding something you enjoy and think of it as something to look forward to. It kind of scares me when people say suicidal message
Bronze
Post November 10th 2009, 1:46 pm by Bronze
Bam988 wrote:
I hate my life at this point. I am in so much trouble all the time for doing nothing wrong at all. I hate living at home and I have knowhere else to go. I am also very sick and dont want to go to school on Monday, but it's a lot better than staying in this house. There are people that I should not hate at all but I cant stand them. No one wants me anymore. I thought that my dad was the last person on earth who actually cared about me and wanted me around but, I was way off, it was all fake. Even my friends would be better of without me, I feel closer to you guys (a group of people I have never even met) than I do my own friends and family. I wish I could kill myself but I would never have the guts to do it. I need some way to de-stress but I cant get any privacy or a moment when Im not in pain.

~Bam

Eh, tell me about it 😢

At least you feel better when talking on here. I'm sure people want you around, just maybe you are looking to the wrong people?
Bam
Post November 11th 2009, 6:28 pm by Bam
By the wrong people you mean my parents? Who else do I have then.
Bronze
Post November 11th 2009, 6:30 pm by Bronze
Bam988 wrote:
By the wrong people you mean my parents? Who else do I have then.
I'm not saying your parents are bad or anything, just that maybe other people will pay more attention and you haven't noticed them?
Bam
Post November 11th 2009, 6:36 pm by Bam
I get what your saying, thanks for the advice.

~Bam
Post  by Sponsored content

I hate this

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2