Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)

Go down 
+17
Dobby
Walmart
DK-Y2Y
Bam
Jake
Giatekla
Maria
Argie
BT
Waddle50008
.Tranquility
Flubby
Ramza
Dark
RR
Mickey4741
Dieg
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which 2 users should be eliminated??
Dark
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left8%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 8% [ 2 ]
Boom
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left13%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 13% [ 3 ]
Rangersrock30
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left13%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 13% [ 3 ]
Dave
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left8%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 8% [ 2 ]
Big Sb
 8% [ 2 ]
Flubby
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left17%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 17% [ 4 ]
Jake
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left17%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 17% [ 4 ]
Walmart
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left16%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 16% [ 4 ]
Cj
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left0%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:28 pm

Ramza wrote:
But he'll lose obviously.
Not necessarily. One person doesn't mean everyone else. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:30 pm

Ramza, this is old work. You think your so great then beat me... Who said I wouldn't/would win.

Sorry if I'm being mean but its pure truth.

P.S. Yes my sigs are in Blitz yes I'm a pro in Blitz.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:32 pm

I need all your sigs by May 26 so start working on them unless you want to use a old one
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:45 pm

My brother caught me sneaking on the internet by using my PSP so i'm currently banned from using it until next week, And due to that i guess i'll have to enter with my old stuff (Not that old :P ) :

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 AnimeFinal3
OR :
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 MagicialHat8
LPs are allowed though right ? :3

Oh, and do i have to enter a new sig for every single round ? ...
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:57 pm

Yep you need a new sig for every round and which sig do you want to use for the first round BTW is that girl holding a CIGAR!!! :XD:

P.S.:Yes LP's are allowed
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 6:36 pm

Awwy :'(, Well then i guess i could beg my parents to give me my computer back . I think she's holding a needle :P .
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 6:39 pm

I just need you to tell me which one will you use if you don't tell me then I'll choose you
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 6:40 pm

I expected me to be on the list. =(
But I wouldn't remember to do it anyways. =P
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 6:41 pm

I vote for Kaka!
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 6:43 pm

BT06 wrote:

I haven't seen your work it's too late now sorry
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 6:44 pm

Ok, here;s my crap

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Forsaken

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Blood

Fluffy or what ever: Lol, you're really selfish, gonna be fun for me...
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 6:46 pm

Ok I'll add them Kaka
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 6:53 pm

Dieg01 wrote:
BT06 wrote:

I haven't seen your work it's too late now sorry
Amost every frtania sig. =P
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2008, 12:39 pm

You have 2 days to give me your sig people
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2008, 12:40 pm

I already said I don't wanna be in this stupid contest.

The Best 3 GFXers are Boom, Kaka, and Big Sb DEAL WITH IT
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2008, 12:41 pm

Ramza wrote:
I already said I don't wanna be in this stupid contest.

The Best 3 GFXers are Boom, Kaka, and Big Sb DEAL WITH IT

Then I'll remove you no offense but you gotta be more positive
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2008, 12:43 pm

True True True True True True True True True True True True True True.
And ah, i guess ill use my sprite.
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 SPRITETUT

I dont rly care if i lose or not.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2008, 12:51 pm

I added it RR
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2008, 1:04 pm

Thnx u.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2008, 1:05 pm

You're welcome remember people 2 days left
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2008, 1:37 pm

Uh uh uh, i can't decide which one to enter with D: . I guess I'll choose this one for the first round though :

https://2img.net/h/i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee73/Boom_9406/AnimeFinal3.png

And if i ever made it to the second round I'll search around for something better since i don't have PS right now D: .

Last edited by ~DarkBoom~ on May 24th 2008, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2008, 1:38 pm

We all know you have a like a 90% chance of winning anyway xD rofl.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2008, 1:42 pm

Yeah you're right
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2008, 5:27 pm

Ok I vote for ~Dark Boom~!!!! I like the sigs.

giatekla
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2008, 5:55 pm

giatekla wrote:
Ok I vote for ~Dark Boom~!!!! I like the sigs.

giatekla
You can't vote until May 27
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next