Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)

Go down 
+17
Dobby
Walmart
DK-Y2Y
Bam
Jake
Giatekla
Maria
Argie
BT
Waddle50008
.Tranquility
Flubby
Ramza
Dark
RR
Mickey4741
Dieg
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which 2 users should be eliminated??
Dark
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left8%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 8% [ 2 ]
Boom
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left13%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 13% [ 3 ]
Rangersrock30
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left13%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 13% [ 3 ]
Dave
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left8%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 8% [ 2 ]
Big Sb
 8% [ 2 ]
Flubby
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left17%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 17% [ 4 ]
Jake
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left17%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 17% [ 4 ]
Walmart
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left16%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 16% [ 4 ]
Cj
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left0%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2008, 6:06 pm

Dieg01 wrote:
giatekla wrote:
Ok I vote for ~Dark Boom~!!!! I like the sigs.

giatekla
You can't vote until May 27

OK sorry
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2008, 7:33 pm

I think should move the date of the 1st round
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 11:25 am

Hey dieg i know this is kinda late but...Im a good gfxer?! At least a decent gfxer. I think i should be in this too?! But watever its your choice
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 11:32 am

I've added too many people already but you're the last one I'll add
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 11:35 am

Ok thanks..Im too lazy and have to go to some stupid campsite today so i will just enter with this sig:

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Fuqnf7

Last edited by Jake on May 25th 2008, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 11:37 am

Ok I'll add it
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 11:37 am

Here:
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Dark-Gfx-1
Code:
[img]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj12/Dark-CPP/Dark-Gfx-1.png[/img]
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 11:40 am

That's a really old one Dark but I'll enter it anways
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 12:05 pm

Does it count if you use a tut to make it and so it almost exactly like that person who made the tut did it?
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 12:17 pm

BTW i quit...

Many reasons.

And the main is that i'm bad GFX-er, and i don't need to prove it.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 12:20 pm

What are you talking about? You'r an awsome GFX'er.
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 12:23 pm

Awesome for all of you in this forum, bad for PR. Even if i win here, won't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 12:43 pm

If you're bad for PR, then I am ..., just don't quit please.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 12:51 pm

[K] a K a 6 1_ wrote:
Awesome for all of you in this forum, bad for PR. Even if i win here, won't really matter.
In PR there might be even 30 year olds who have spent like 5 years using PS and they know a lot about GFX and many tips it's not your fault they're better than you
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 1:14 pm

Ima still quit...
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 1:16 pm

Kaka you are one of the best people I met at making sigs!
Why do you even think that you are not that good?
No really,you are one of the best
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 1:38 pm

Dont quit kaka xD. This doesnt make a difference ik, but you arent bad at all.

I guess im pretty decent...(?)
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 2:17 pm

DK-Y2Y wrote:
Kaka you are one of the best people I met at making sigs!
Why do you even think that you are not that good?
No really,you are one of the best

http://planetrenders.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=144076&st=0&start=0

Meet some better GFX-ers then me :P.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 2:23 pm

Just because their's is really good doesnt mean your's arent. You dont even use renders!
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 2:29 pm

Bam wrote:
Just because their's is really good doesnt mean your's arent. You dont even use renders!

LOL! Nobody really uses renders at all. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 2:31 pm

Kaka, if you really liked GFX you would stay in it for the fun of it. PR has thousands of members, of course some of them are going to be better than you and some aren't. You have to deal with that as a fact.

Your a good graphic artist to us so I really hope you stay in it.(Gives everyone else more competition)
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 2:31 pm

Well you know what I'm trying to say, Kaka is a good GFX-er.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 2:32 pm

^sure. :)
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 2:34 pm

Not convincing me! You have Boom, everyone likes her more. :P

Leave me alone now :P
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 2:35 pm

^LOL.
ah, theres no way me or anyone else is going to win against boom, but of course the other mentioned my karma too. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next