Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)

Go down 
+17
Dobby
Walmart
DK-Y2Y
Bam
Jake
Giatekla
Maria
Argie
BT
Waddle50008
.Tranquility
Flubby
Ramza
Dark
RR
Mickey4741
Dieg
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which 2 users should be eliminated??
Dark
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_left8%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_right
 8% [ 2 ]
Boom
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_left13%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_right
 13% [ 3 ]
Rangersrock30
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_left13%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_right
 13% [ 3 ]
Dave
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_left8%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_right
 8% [ 2 ]
Big Sb
 8% [ 2 ]
Flubby
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_left17%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_right
 17% [ 4 ]
Jake
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_left17%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_right
 17% [ 4 ]
Walmart
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_left16%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_right
 16% [ 4 ]
Cj
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_left0%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 7:36 pm

Voting Started!!
You have to vote for which 2 users should be eliminated so read the poll before voting and Flubby I used one of your examples as you didn't give me the sig and Cj and Mickey are desqualified
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 8:19 pm

[K] a K a 6 1_ wrote:
Cuz even if i win, it won't prove that ima good...

Amazing answer to quit. :roll: That's being the mature user right there, give him an award for that one.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 8:49 pm

This is a good poll instead of whos do you like.
good idea dieg..
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 9:03 pm

Well good luck to everyone.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 9:03 pm

Good luck jake (:
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 9:05 pm

RangersRock30 wrote:
Good luck jake (:

Thanks but i dont think im going to make it... :( I already have 2 elimanations on me but im going to count on luck..(thats all i have lol)
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 9:06 pm

Lol, k Jake.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 9:08 pm

Good luck everyone who entered!

:XD: It's funny that everyone 'cept the admins have illimination votes.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 9:09 pm

Well lets hope this doesnt turn into a contest of who you stick up for...
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 9:34 pm

Argie wrote:
Good luck everyone who entered!

:XD: It's funny that everyone 'cept the admins have illimination votes.

Suck-ups. XD

Good luck to you all. Heh, I'm so gone. :Snickering:
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 9:53 pm

If I post it now can I enter it? Plsh?
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 9:59 pm

Meh too?Can I enter my signature.I never saw this thread before and I heard that I got nominated.

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Cjnewehfo7zj2iq5
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 10:00 pm

Then I'll have to start the poll again but I might restart it cause some people didn't undertsand the poll and voted for the best just show it

Edit:I'll add Cj but I need your sig quickly Mickey

Edit 2:Can an Admin delete the poll I can't delete it
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 10:06 pm

We should make it in capital letters, and bold if possible with a lot of question marks, and repeated "Which 2 users should be eliminated??" a couple times, so people get the right message.
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 10:12 pm

I deleted the poll. :face:
--------------
EDIT:I added all the names back so that people can vote.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 10:18 pm

Cj wrote:
--------------

Strange how you have NO votes.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 10:27 pm

Ok i just wanted to make a suggestion dieg..I love this idea but i think we should do this every 2 months..Only because GFXer's are always Becoming better.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 10:31 pm

Jake wrote:
Ok i just wanted to make a suggestion dieg..I love this idea but i think we should do this every 2 months..Only because GFXer's are always Becoming better.
Good Idea I'll do it like that although the competition lasts like 1 month
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 10:33 pm

So 2 months after each Contest ends .
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 10:34 pm

BT06 wrote:
Cj wrote:
--------------

Strange how you have NO votes.

Lol,sorry it was a glitch.I'll close it for now.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 10:42 pm

Just to ask what if there is a tie between 3 people (Flubby,Walmart,ME!)?
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 11:00 pm

Guys just delete this and start a whole new poll and stuff..
Back to top Go down
Nooh
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Nooh

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 5:30 am

Yeah.. And i cant vote?
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 3:50 pm

RangersRock30 wrote:
Guys just delete this and start a whole new poll and stuff..
I can't delete it
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 4:37 pm

Delete this whole topic or create a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next