Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)

Go down 
+17
Dobby
Walmart
DK-Y2Y
Bam
Jake
Giatekla
Maria
Argie
BT
Waddle50008
.Tranquility
Flubby
Ramza
Dark
RR
Mickey4741
Dieg
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which 2 users should be eliminated??
Dark
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_left8%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_right
 8% [ 2 ]
Boom
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_left13%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_right
 13% [ 3 ]
Rangersrock30
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_left13%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_right
 13% [ 3 ]
Dave
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_left8%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_right
 8% [ 2 ]
Big Sb
 8% [ 2 ]
Flubby
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_left17%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_right
 17% [ 4 ]
Jake
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_left17%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_right
 17% [ 4 ]
Walmart
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_left16%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_right
 16% [ 4 ]
Cj
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_left0%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 8:50 pm

Ok, Mr. Barbie; oh jeez. Which one to use...
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 9:08 pm

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 I4oh8l
https://2img.net/h/oi30.tinypic.com/i4oh8l.jpg

Can I enter, pl0x?
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2008, 9:10 pm

Ah, competion is crushed. lol...
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 7:48 am

Everybody wants to enter but no more entries allowed I'll enter Wally but then anybody can enter and fine Kaka I'll remove you
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 9:31 am

Bloomin' hell Kaka, you're 11/12 FGS, WhyTF do ya thin you should be as good as some 30/40 year olds who's job is probably maiing GFX????
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 9:48 am

Dobby wrote:
Bloomin' hell Kaka, you're 11/12 FGS, WhyTF do ya thin you should be as good as some 30/40 year olds who's job is probably maiing GFX????
They are 20 xD. Whats FGS?
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 10:11 am

Dobby wrote:

He's right, they're 20 or in their early to late teens. :P
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 12:05 pm

FGS = For gods sake...

Anyway, why does he think he can be as good as them?
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 12:06 pm

Did i say soemthing liek this?
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 12:11 pm

You said you were quitting for some absurd reason i can't remember XD
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 12:14 pm

"Awesome for all of you in this forum, bad for PR. Even if i win here, won't really matter."
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 12:19 pm

Then why would you quit because of that?
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 12:20 pm

Cuz even if i win, it won't prove that ima good...
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 1:09 pm

It will prove youre better than most of us, which is true...
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 1:30 pm

It'll proove you're the best GFX'er on this forum...
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 1:47 pm

[K] a K a 6 1_ wrote:

Who cares if your good on PR, gosh how do you think they got good? By not competing or by not testing themselves to get better? So what if we're not at your level, at least if you try we can test ourselves, so if you don't do it for you, you can do it for us. Just throw any of your work in.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 2:25 pm

[K] a K a 6 1_ wrote:
So that means you quit because you're afraid of winning? That's a first.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 7:22 pm

Flubby,Cj,Dave and Mickey I need your sigs
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 26th 2008, 7:23 pm

[K] a K a 6 1_ wrote:
DK-Y2Y wrote:
Kaka you are one of the best people I met at making sigs!
Why do you even think that you are not that good?
No really,you are one of the best

http://planetrenders.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=144076&st=0&start=0

Meet some better GFX-ers then me :P.

One of my all-time favorite threads on PR
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 3:49 pm

Cj,Dave,Mickey and Flubby are disqualfied
Back to top Go down
Dave
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 4:05 pm

Can i enter please.

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Sight

Code:
[img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn68/Dave_Stocks/Sight.png[/img]

Last edited by Dave on May 27th 2008, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 4:07 pm

Yeah, Dieg you haven't started the polls yet, so I think you should let Dave enter.
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 4:13 pm

Woah, I thought the entries were needed by May 29th. Well guess Im out. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 4:13 pm

Ok I'll let Dave enter cause he gave me the sig but Mickey,Cj and Flubby ares still disqualified unless they give me their sigs

Edit:Flubby if you rush and give me your sig I'll let you in and as I said you can use old sigs
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 4:15 pm

Dieg01 wrote:
Ok I'll let Dave enter cause he gave me the sig but Mickey,Cj and Flubby ares still disqualified unless they give me their sigs

Edit:Flubby if you rush and give me your sig I'll let you in and as I said you can use old sigs

Can I use one of my examples? Oh wait I might have one thats apart from those, hold up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next