Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0

Go down 
+21
Bam
iSnow
Sjb
iWaddle
magicNASRI
Shadow Sora
Bronze
FlyingKanga
Argie
Bandit
youtubepeng1
Ally687
Catflap60
T10N12
Ghost
iJosh
Triton
Creeper
Dieg
Linky
Ace
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 12:14 pm

Wow. :D That looks awesome..
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 1:07 pm

iElmo wrote:
Dulce rocks. :o

I took a screen shot an hour ago and finally got to upload it. :P

Here, if anyone cares :P :

Spoiler:

Wow, that looks nice. I'm gonna SSH now.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 5:45 pm

iElmo wrote:

Spoiler:

jjkanes: Try iLlumine. I've never tried it but it sounds good. It has great ratings on Google. (:
iLlumine isn't that good, in my opinion. It is ok, but I don't really like it.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 7:01 pm

iElmo wrote:

Spoiler:

jjkanes: Try iLlumine. I've never tried it but it sounds good. It has great ratings on Google. (:

It looks good, but I hate the big icons.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 11:22 pm

P.S. - I forgot to mention this earlier, but I'm guessing you guys might know, you have to re-enable the style in Winterboard if you make any updates to it. For example if you SSH any icons into the themes folders for use with it, then you must re-enable the theme in Winterboard before you will see those icons. To do this, just open up Winterboard and deselect the theme. Then reselect it and close out of Winterboard with the home button. You iPod will show the little spinning icon on it. Just give it a minute and it will freeze. Wait another minute and your iPod will restart back at the lock screen. When you open up your iPod again, the new icons will show up, if correctly named, placed, and all. I'm not sure if there is any other ways of doing this, but this has been the easiest for me.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 11:26 pm

Well, this is my first post here. I figured I could post here because I have an IPod but can't afford a touch or IPhone.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 3:16 pm

Dude, I just installed iBlack!
It is awesome!
It's blue and Black.

I love it

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 7:02 pm

I hope the iPad will be jailbreakable, because I want one. xD
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 7:15 pm

iWaddle wrote:
I hope the iPad will be jailbreakable, because I want one. xD
If it allows games and everything like an iPod touch, then I will be sure to get one when they come out. I don't care about jailbreaking it as long as it is up to par.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 8:35 pm

If it is jailbreakable, that would be hilarious xD
I already have a jailbroken ipod touch so I still wouldn't buy it.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 8:48 pm

I'd say that it will become jailbreakable after a while. Every portable device like this seems to be jailbreakable now. PSPs are, iPod touchs are, iPhones are. I'm just going to guess that most phones can be jailbroken too, nobody has tried though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 11:12 pm

Tricky wrote:
I'd say that it will become jailbreakable after a while. Every portable device like this seems to be jailbreakable now. PSPs are, iPod touchs are, iPhones are. I'm just going to guess that most phones can be jailbroken too, nobody has tried though.

Give it a month at max.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 1:40 am

Sjb wrote:
Dude, I just installed iBlack!
It is awesome!
It's blue and Black.

I love it

~Sjb
Don't you ever use a different color other than black? :P

I've checked on that earlier Black theme that you suggested, and so now I can honestly say that I don't like it. The theme has barely any icons, mainly the default icons, and it only has a few of them. The only good part/the best part is the striped background. It needs a huge update.

I don't know if I want to try this iBlack now. I saw some of the icons and they look kind of like the Black. Does it get any better? :XP:
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 2:03 pm

Tricky wrote:

Yeah... even the 'unhackable' PS3 just got hacked by the iPhone hacker. If it runs on software similar to the iPhone, then it should be an easy job for him.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 6:18 pm

Eh, people have been hacking the PS3 since way back when. 8D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 7:03 pm

AndriodLock = awesome
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 7:42 pm

.Snookims wrote:
AndriodLock = awesome
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Edit: You are right, that is pretty awesome. It just seems like it would be too much work. It is easier for myself to just drag the bar. If I really need any extra security at all, I have the password option.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 8:17 pm

If you want smexy themes like Dulce check out
http://macthemes.net/forum/viewforum.php?id=24
Macthemes is the best place to find themes. Only the most amazing ones are added.
BTW I also reccomend a Music Player Theme. Here are the two best:
Drips:
Spoiler:
Industrial:
The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 Ipodtheme1
^ Thats my iPod a while ago ^

I have both on my iPod.
They need to be SSH'ed onto your iPod/iPhone
Download links coming :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 8:55 pm

Tricky wrote:
.Snookims wrote:
AndriodLock = awesome

Edit: You are right, that is pretty awesome. It just seems like it would be too much work. It is easier for myself to just drag the bar. If I really need any extra security at all, I have the password option.

It's just fun to play around with it =]
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 9:07 pm

Ace wrote:
If you want smexy themes like Dulce check out
http://macthemes.net/forum/viewforum.php?id=24
Macthemes is the best place to find themes. Only the most amazing ones are added.
BTW I also reccomend a Music Player Theme. Here are the two best:
Drips:
Spoiler:
Industrial:
The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 Ipodtheme1
^ Thats my iPod a while ago ^

I have both on my iPod.
They need to be SSH'ed onto your iPod/iPhone
Download links coming :D
Yeah, that is where I first found out about Dulce. I think iWaddle posted the link a couple pages back...

Nice music thingies though.

.Snookims wrote:
Tricky wrote:
.Snookims wrote:
AndriodLock = awesome

It's just fun to play around with it =]
Thought so.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2010, 6:15 pm

Bleh. 3.1.3 is out. I don't feel like rejailbreaking/it's unjailbreakable for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2010, 10:13 pm

iWaddle wrote:
Bleh. 3.1.3 is out. I don't feel like rejailbreaking/it's unjailbreakable for now.

Just wait for 4.0.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2010, 11:05 pm

doggyX wrote:
iWaddle wrote:

Just wait for 4.0.
4.0 won't be out for like another year. They might just quit updating it and start working on the iPad. 8D

The crackers or whoever normally make one for every update. It just takes a little bit. In the next month or so they'll probably be done with 3.1.3 Stuck
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 8th 2010, 7:15 pm

You can crack 3.1.3 but I don't feel like redownloading everything off Cydia.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 8th 2010, 7:54 pm

Doesn't it just bring you back down to 3.1.2?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next