Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0

Go down 
+21
Bam
iSnow
Sjb
iWaddle
magicNASRI
Shadow Sora
Bronze
FlyingKanga
Argie
Bandit
youtubepeng1
Ally687
Catflap60
T10N12
Ghost
iJosh
Triton
Creeper
Dieg
Linky
Ace
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 9:15 am

FlyingKanga wrote:
Sort of but not for this.
Then enter your password. :P
What I meant was, you obviously hacked around the password asker. Otherwise there's no way you could have gotten it. :(
SSD~
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 9:26 am

It does ask me for the password every time and I enter it.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 1st 2009, 4:19 pm

bump.

I jailbroke my ipod about a month ago, mostly for the gameboy emulator. I need a GOOD theme. any suggestions? (if I need to add a source to Cydia I will)

BTW if you want to jailbreak, use blackra1n.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 1st 2009, 5:36 pm

Try DinoZambas Theme or Illumine.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 1st 2009, 6:19 pm

Try Picnic!
It's really cool!
It's what I have on my iPod.

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 1st 2009, 7:04 pm

Illumine is amazing.

Might try picnic later. I made a full list of themes to try sometime. XD

I don't like that when your at the slide to unlock screen and your iPod is plugged in charging, the battery is blue and not green. How do I fix it?

& in Winterboard, whats with all the illumin things like:

immumine weather for ba,,,,
immumine DialPad_NoGlow
immumine DialPad_Green

(etc)

edit: also got 5 column springboard, 5 rows, and 5 icon dock. now I can fit 25 apps per page + my 5 in the dock. brilliant. I also love the smaller square icons with the glow. < 3
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 4:26 pm

Bump
I'm pretty sure you can bump stickies.

What would be a good theme for me?
I have the 2nd Generation.

I have iLlumine right now.

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 4:30 pm

First time to post in this thread. :p

I was wondering if any of you know how I can access the iMunchies menu to change the munchies? The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 461761 For iPhone 2G

/edit And who knows any good themes?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 4:59 pm

@SJB I use Glasklart. Have a look for it on Cydia.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2010, 6:30 pm

@Iwaddle: I like dulce, classica, and Annme.

Does anyone use Rock? I use it because Cydia can be slow. Cydia is better organized though in my opinion :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2010, 7:07 pm

Brian wrote:
@Iwaddle: I like dulce, classica, and Annme.

Does anyone use Rock? I use it because Cydia can be slow. Cydia is better organized though in my opinion :(

You can't use sources in Rock. (Or it just doesn't work for me). Otherwise, I like Rock.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2010, 7:48 pm

It works for me. That's odd. Well I have both cydia and rock installed.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2010, 9:43 pm

Yall can browse themes here:

http://macthemes.net/forum/viewforum.php?id=24
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 8:31 pm

Thanks iwaddle. They seem to have pretty nice ones :)
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 10:54 pm

Thanks iWaddle, theres some pretty sweet themes on there. I have 195$ towards my new iPod Touch saved up so soon I will buy it. I hate not being able to go shopping though, saving money is hard.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 11:04 pm

Yeah it can be pretty annoying. You are pretty close though :)
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 11:08 pm

Yeah I am but my ma's making me buy a $50 warrantee or something like that because she says im reckless.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 11:21 pm

I've read the Wiki post earlier on this, but what exactly is Jailbreaking an iPod? I've thought about doing it to my iPod, but want to know the risks first before trying. I used to be big with my PSP and knew everything about jailbreaking it... but never did it myself because of the risk of bricking it. Does the iPod work similar?
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 11:35 pm

Mine is jailbroken and i am happy and yes both my ipod and iphone is jailbroken and nothing happened to them cause my dad did it foor meii and his a computer geek so yeh! anywayz im happy as ever cause i have heaps of a[[s on eahc now and nothing happened that was a problem but apearatly new software is coming in the new generations o em and if it goes flat or something it goes away dad said so lucky mine i got just before it happened! anwyayz i have cydia and all u have to not touch is the app installed on it! The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 562947
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 11:38 pm

Im not going to jailbreak mine. I will probably end up cracking the screen or something and if it is jailbroken, then my warrantee will be terminated.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 11:41 pm

Bambi wrote:
Im not going to jailbreak mine. I will probably end up cracking the screen or something and if it is jailbroken, then my warrantee will be terminated.
I believe that is rather hard to do, unless you are truly "reckless". :P

I originally had screen covers for mine, but never put them on. Instead, I have a case for it now. I have a couple scratches on it's screen from not putting those covers on (too late now I suppose), but nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 12:24 am

Tricky wrote:
Bambi wrote:

I originally had screen covers for mine, but never put them on. Instead, I have a case for it now. I have a couple scratches on it's screen from not putting those covers on (too late now I suppose), but nothing more.

True, true. I would like to do it to mine I guess but then again, I broke the LCD in my LG xenon by going sledding with it so I guess anything is possible. Also, my dad would be pissed at me if I did it.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 12:32 am

Bambi wrote:
Tricky wrote:
Bambi wrote:

True, true. I would like to do it to mine I guess but then again, I broke the LCD in my LG xenon by going sledding with it so I guess anything is possible. Also, my dad would be pissed at me if I did it.
xD

I just found a really good video guide for jailbreaking my iPod. It gave the tutorial, but also answered a lot of my questions. So, I went ahead and did it. Worked perfect, now I just have to learn what I am going to do with this Cydia and all.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 12:35 am

Could I see it please?
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 12:38 am

Actually i put screen protectors on mine so they have never scratched or gotton dirty and also i put hard cover cases on it so that way my warranty wont be wasted ! i suggest u put these protectors on it cause it useually even tsometimes looks nicer and is way more protected so i recomend em! The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 153259
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next