Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0

Go down 
+21
Bam
iSnow
Sjb
iWaddle
magicNASRI
Shadow Sora
Bronze
FlyingKanga
Argie
Bandit
youtubepeng1
Ally687
Catflap60
T10N12
Ghost
iJosh
Triton
Creeper
Dieg
Linky
Ace
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 12:41 am

I am planning on getting a screen protector, and one of those gel-like cases. You shouldnt bother spending money on a warranty on yours because once it's jailbroken, it's terminated.
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 12:47 am

Actually now that ni think bout it i dont even think my parents got me warranty o mine lolz! The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 153259
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 12:55 am

Well where did they get it? Because most places come with the included apple warranty.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 12:59 am

Bambi wrote:
Could I see it please?
Give me a minute to find the link again.

Bambi wrote:
I am planning on getting a screen protector, and one of those gel-like cases. You shouldnt bother spending money on a warranty on yours because once it's jailbroken, it's terminated.
You can always revert it back to the firmware though. What Apple doesn't know, won't hurt them.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:47 am

Video tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7DnqOS1njU
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 12:19 pm

Thanks. It looks pretty efficient. I still dont think I am going to do it, but if I change my mind I will proably use that.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 5:39 pm

Bambi wrote:
Thanks. It looks pretty efficient. I still dont think I am going to do it, but if I change my mind I will proably use that.
I didn't think of this earlier, but if you buy an iPod later on, then it will be 3G (3rd Generation). If you used that guide, then the iPod would be tethered. You would have to plug it into the computer and redo blackra1n anytime that you want to restart it, turn it on, turn it off, etc.

A new jailbreaking program and tutorial will come soon for it too, if not done yet, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 5:51 pm

Bambi wrote:
Im not going to jailbreak mine. I will probably end up cracking the screen or something and if it is jailbroken, then my warrantee will be terminated.

I read that if you restore it to factory settings it'll give the warranty back.

----

If the next iPod Touch has a camera, I'm getting that. The only thing is I can't jailbreak it right away, and I HATE the big bulky icons, I <3 illumine.

Plus the gpSPhone [cracked] (gameboy advance emulator) took forever for me to set up right, and the Cydia source is broken so I can't get it to work anymore.

Same thing about if I upgrade to 4.0, I'd loose all my jailbroken stuff.

PS: Get Supreme Settings 4.0 if you want more settings.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 6:17 pm

iWaddle wrote:
Bambi wrote:
Im not going to jailbreak mine. I will probably end up cracking the screen or something and if it is jailbroken, then my warrantee will be terminated.

I read that if you restore it to factory settings it'll give the warranty back.

----

If the next iPod Touch has a camera, I'm getting that. The only thing is I can't jailbreak it right away, and I HATE the big bulky icons, I <3 illumine.

Plus the gpSPhone [cracked] (gameboy advance emulator) took forever for me to set up right, and the Cydia source is broken so I can't get it to work anymore.

Same thing about if I upgrade to 4.0, I'd loose all my jailbroken stuff.

PS: Get Supreme Settings 4.0 if you want more settings.
Yep, as long as Apple doesn't know.

I was thinking about getting illumine, but I got dulce instead. I haven't looked at illumine much, but I can say I love dulce at this point. I've always liked that single-pixel stroke glow on anything, but it also comes with a wide-range glow in the back. If you don't like the glow, then it also comes with a non-glow one.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 7:18 pm

Dang Dulce is sexy. Too bad I'd have to request like 80 icons on macthemes. :/
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 8:38 pm

Okay, I need a new then again. :P
iLumine is getting pretttty old.....
Any suggestions?

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 9:06 pm

iWaddle wrote:
I'm working on creating a lot of them to finish off my own iPod. If you want, I could make them for you. Just give me a list.

Sjb wrote:
Okay, I need a new then again. :P
iLumine is getting pretttty old.....
Any suggestions?

~Sjb
dulce. Like iWaddle said, it isn't finished with all of it's apps yet, but it is an awesome theme.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 9:08 pm

Tricky wrote:
iWaddle wrote:
I'm working on creating a lot of them to finish off my own iPod. If you want, I could make them for you. Just give me a list.

Maybe. For now I prefer the illumine theme...
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 9:09 pm

The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 Img_0010

This is what my first page looks like at the moment. I actually just took this picture a minute ago to show. :p

I'm going to customize it a bit more though.
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 10:14 pm

Why is it so diff to mine tricky because like HOW do u get it to be so glowing like that and the icons look diff to my iphone and ipod ones i have rite now? is it on the neww ones it looks like that? The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 927440 it looks awesome!!!!!!!!! But like how does it look like that and mine doesnt!

Btw how do u take a photo of the first page ive forgotton!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 10:21 pm

jjkanes wrote:
Why is it so diff to mine tricky because like HOW do u get it to be so glowing like that and the icons look diff to my iphone and ipod ones i have rite now? is it on the neww ones it looks like that? The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 927440 it looks awesome!!!!!!!!! But like how does it look like that and mine doesnt!

His was jailbroken by the Pope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:51 pm

Tricky, be nice and tell us what theme your using

Also could somebody post a link to the cydia source of mac themes
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 24th 2010, 1:13 am

jjkanes wrote:

I added a custom theme.

Hold down the Home button and the Lock button on your iPod. When the screen flashes white, that is when it has taken the Screenshot. You can do this anywhere on your iPod and it will show up in your Photos.

.Snookims wrote:
Tricky, be nice and tell us what theme your using

Also could somebody post a link to the cydia source of mac themes
I already said this. :roll: It is dulce. Just use SSH and MacThemes. I'm pretty sure MACTHEMES would have Mac themes. If you find a style on MacThemes, then you will probably be able to find it in Cydia.

Dulce- http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16801388

MacThemes- http://macthemes.net/forum/viewforum.php?id=24

Edit: I thought I'd mention this, but the Pocket Tanks and FML icons were ones that I made myself. I might edit the others later on, but right now I'm working on theming every icon that I have.

PS- That is Pocket Tanks Deluxe. I made that icon for either Deluxe or Free, but I liked it better and so I left it. Here is the alternate one that I made for deluxe-
The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 Pocket10
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 24th 2010, 1:17 am

Whats the lock button?
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 24th 2010, 1:29 am

The button on the very top left of your iPod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 24th 2010, 2:04 am

Tricky wrote:

You mean top right, right? Payton Bice

iPhone ftw
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 24th 2010, 2:44 am

.Snookims wrote:
Tricky wrote:

You mean top right, right? Payton Bice

iPhone ftw
If you are looking at it backwards.

iPhone ft lose.
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 24th 2010, 3:01 am

Thnx! anyways this is mine and it aint special but here
The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 Photo11

So how do i make the theme come up on the iphone and cause i downloaded on my computer do i have to go through itunes and put it on it that way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 24th 2010, 3:10 am

jjkanes wrote:
Thnx! anyways this is mine and it aint special but here
The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 Photo11

So how do i make the theme come up on the iphone and cause i downloaded on my computer do i have to go through itunes and put it on it that way?

jailbrakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 24th 2010, 3:26 am

I did jailbrake! ages ago! im talkin bout that glowing theme dulce or wateva
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread 2.0
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next